In this article:
Gridly billing basics
1. We always offer a 30-day Pro plan free trial. The trial starts as soon as you create an Gridly an account and set up your company. When your 30-day Pro trial expires, you will simply be reverted to the Free plan. You can either upgrade your account to one of the paid plans or keep all the free features in the Free plan.
2. Plans in Gridly are per Company, not per account. You can create multiple companies and upgrade one company.
3. You'll be billed upfront. You always pay for Gridly at the start of your billing interval. If you make changes in the middle of a billing interval, we'll prorate how much you're charged, so that you only pay for what you actually used. These prorations will be applied at the start of the next billing interval.
- Click and select Company settings.
- Select Billing in the left pane.
- You'll will see which plan you're on, how many paid seat, how much you're paying for it monthly, and the day it will renew.
Change payment information
To change payment information, select Billing details from the Billing tab.
Select the button Change to change Payment information.
Select the button Edit to edit Billing Information.