In this article:
- View the members
- Find and filter members
- Edit a member's project role
- Edit company role and translation languages
- Deactivate a member
View the members
To access the member page:
- Click the settings icon next to the company name and select Company Settings.
- Select Members in the left pane of the Dashboard.
The Members page displays all of the members currently added to your company and:
- Their username
- Their company role
- Their assigned translation languages
- The Groups they are a member of
- Their online status
Find and filter members
- Use the filters at the top of the page to filter members by Role(s) and/or Status(es).
- Use the Find a member search box at the top right of the page to quickly find a member.
Edit a member's project role
To edit a member’s project role for each project they have access to (based on the Groups they are a member of):
- Click to expand a member's information.
- Assign a role in each projects for your member.
Edit company role and translation languages
To edit a member’s company role or translation languages, click the drop-down menu on the right hand side and select Edit.
Click Save to ensure changes are applied.
Deactivate a member
To deactivate a member, click the drop-down menu on the right hand side and select Deactivate member.