In this article:
- View the members
- Find and filter members
- Edit a member's project role
- Edit company role and translation languages
- Transfer ownership
- Deactivate a member
- Delete a member
View the members
To access the member page:
- Click the settings icon next to the company name and select Company Settings.
- Open Members tab in the left pane of the Dashboard.
The Members page displays all of the members currently added to your company and:
- Their username
- Their company role
- Their assigned translation languages
- The Groups they are a member of
- Their online status
Click on the to view the projects that the members can access and their project roles.
Find and filter members
- Use the filters at the top of the page to filter members by Role(s) and/or Status(es).
- Click on the search bar at the top right of the page to quickly find a member.
Edit a member's project role
To edit a member’s project role for each project they have access to (based on the Groups they are a member of):
- Click to expand a member's information.
- Assign a role in each projects for your member.
Edit company role and translation languages
To edit a member’s company role or translation languages, click next to a name and select Edit, then click Save to ensure changes are applied.
Assigning a member to be the Owner of the company can only be done by the current Owner. To transfer ownership:
- Access the Members tab under Company settings
- Click at the right side of the member name and select Transfer ownership.
- Enter your user password to confirm changes.
Note: Transferring company ownership is one-way street. You cannot undo this action.
Deactivate a member
To deactivate a member, click next to a name and select Deactivate member, and click Deactivate to confirm changes. If a member is deactivated:
- Their data will still be accessible in the company setup.
- They will no longer be able to access the company setup.
Delete a member
Note: you must deactivate before deleting a member. Deleting a member is an action that cannot be undone.
To delete a member, click next to a name and select Delete member. Click Delete to confirm deletion.