In this article:
- What is a Company group?
- How to edit group?
- Edit accesses, add & remove member
- Add and delete group
What is a Company group?
Company Group is a group of members who have accesses to the specified projects/databases and shared views. Each member of a company can belong to one or many company groups.
There are 2 default company groups in Gridly:
- Full access: have the full accesses to every Grids and their shared views.
- Translator: have accesses to views that shared by the Owner or Admin.
You can add new groups, edit accesses and add member to a existing group to manage permissions and access to your Projects, Databases, Grids, and Views.
How to edit group?
In Project page
- Click and select Company settings.
- Select Groups in the left pane.
- Click on the sidebar
- Click the small arrow under the Group and select Edit Group.
Edit accesses, add & remove member
- Select the group you want to edit accesses.
- Click Edit accesses.
- Change Group name if needed.
- Select the Projects/ Databases and Views that the group can access.
- Click Save.
Add member to the group
Note: You must invite the members to the company before adding them to the group.
- Click Add member.
- Choose one of the members from the dropdown list. You can also search the members.
- Click Add.
Remove a member from the group
Click to the right-hand side of the member.
Click Remove from group.
Add and delete group
- Click Add Group.
- Give your new group a name
WARNING: THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE.
Click next to the Group you want to delete, select Delete.
- Confirm your choice
Read next: Roles and Members