In this article:
Note: you need to install LQA add-on to use this feature.
What is LQA Issue?
LQA Issue is a ticket type customized for running LQA projects. Using these tickets can help you categorizing issues in the translation, set priority and severity, assign a member.
Create an LQA issue
- Click on the right-side panel to open Ticket center
- Choose a cell and select , or right click on a cell and choose Add ticket.
- Select LQA issue in ticket type.
- Type a summary for the issue.
- Complete all required fields and any other fields that you want.
- When you're finished, click Add.
- Click View ticket at the pop-up window to view the details.
Your newly created issue will appear in the ticket center and a small window at the bottom left corner of the Grid, notifying that you have created a new ticket. There are many ways to view the ticket:
- Click View ticket in the pop up window when it is newly created.
- Select the ticket in Ticket center.
- Click at the corner of the cell.
You can search a ticket by summary description and view all the open and resolved tickets in Ticket center. Click to filter and sort tickets.
Assign a member
- Select at the bottom corner of the ticket.
- Select an assignee from the list.
Mark as resolved
- Click the checkbox in the ticket.
- Or you can view ticket and click "Mark resolve".
- Click in the Ticket center.
- Click Export ticket.