You can track any updates made to your texts with Record History, which enables you to roll back to a previous version of your strings.
View Record history
View what specific changes have been made on a record in Record History.
- Right-click on a cell and select Open record history, or you can also open record history in Grid History (click on Show changes and select the updated status of the record).
- From here, a bottom panel will appear on your screen listing all the available versions of your record. Each version is labeled with date, time, editors and highlight new changes to a record.
- Click the to open the Diff panel to view the original and changed versions of the texts.
Replace data to current cell
- Click to open Diff panel.
- Select Replace if you want to replace this data to the current cell
- Click to apply the replacement.