With Gridly connectors, you can connect your Google spreadsheet with Gridly and sync data easily.
If you are using Gridly connectors for the first time, click here to learn more: Gridly connector overview
Open Gridly connectors
There are 2 ways to access Gridly connectors:
Open Integration settings
- On the project page, click next to the company name.
- Select Integration settings from the dropdown.
- The Gridly connectors page will be displayed by default.
Open Integration popup
You can also open Gridly connectors anywhere in Gridly.
- Click in the header to open Integration popup
- Select Gridly connectors from the side panel.
Create a new source in Gridly
- In Gridly connectors, switch to Sources tab.
- In the top right corner, click + New source.
- On the Set up the source page, enter a name for your source.
- From the Source type dropdown, select the source you want to set up.
- Copy the provided service account information.
- Share your Google sheets with the provided service account.
- Enter the ID of your spreadsheet in the SheetID field. You can find the spreadsheet ID in a Google Sheets URL:
- Click Save & check connection.
Set up a connection
- On the Gridly Connectors, open Connections tab.
- Click + New connection.
Set up source
- Select the Google Sheet source from the Source type dropdown.
- Select a worksheet to be connected with Gridly and click Next.
Set up a destination Grid
- Select the Grid from a Database in a Project that you want to transfer your data from the source to.
- Click Next.
Set up connection
- Map columns of the spreadsheet with columns of your selected Grid.
- Click Finish.
- Open Gridly connectors, then open Connections tab.
- Click on in a connection to sync data.
Whenever the source is updated, you have to sync data in order to update the destination Grid.