A PO file is made up of many entries, each entry holding the relation between an original untranslated string and its corresponding translation. All entries in a given PO file usually pertain to a single project, and all translations are expressed in a single target language.
In Gridly, you can import the PO files and start adding localized strings to your projects. For other import options, please view these articles:
Import a PO file
- On the project page, click + Add Grid.
- Select Import data from the dropdown menu.
- Add the PO file you want to import to Gridly.
- Name your Grid, select source language and target languages. You can click Show preview to check if the file is imported correctly.
- Select message key (optional): this will be mapped to the record ID column, so you are able to export the PO files and re-import with updated strings. If you do not have a message key in your file, Gridly will auto generate the Record ID.
- Click Create.
Here’s the result: