In this article:
In Gridly, we support exporting data to many file formats so that you can work on your familiar software. When it gets done, just import your data to the current Grid to manage your content.
Export data from current Grid
- Select on the upper toolbar.
- Select the file type you want export (we are supporting CSV, XLSX, TSV format).
- Select columns to export
- Click Export.
Import data to current Grid
- Select on the upper toolbar
- Choose the file you want to import
- Select import options from the drop down menu:
- Add new and update existing records
- Update existing record
- Add new records at the bottom
- Click the toggle if you do not want to map column
- Select Manage import change to view the changes
- Check the import option checkboxes if you decide to select other options
- Click in the cells to see history of the cells
- Click Import.