You have two options to create an account:
Sign up on the website
To sign up on the website, simply enter your email here and click on Join Now (or you can sign up with Google).
- Enter your name and password.
- Fill in your company name.
- Select your field of work and role.
- Select Finish. Then, you'll be able to create your own company, projects, databases, and invite others to your team.
Sign up with an invitation link (via email)
- To sign up via email, click Join Now in the invitation email that has been sent to you.
- When being invited, your account has been automatically registered with the email. You'll be redirected to Gridly to activate your account. Enter your information here to complete signing up.
- After signing up for Gridly, you can join an existing project or create a new one.
Note: You can neither sign in or sign up with Google until your account is being activated. If you can't sign in to Gridly, check here