In this article:
Collaborate in real-time
In Gridly, you can work together in the same Grid at the same time.
- See who is viewing your Grid based on their icon in the upper right, and see who is making what changes in real-time.
- Edits and comments made by everyone will appear instantly.
Leave a comment
Comment your thoughts, questions, or opinions on a specific cell in a Grid.
- Click on a cell you want to leave a comment, select the comment icon on the toolbar and enter your comment
- Click on the "Comments" icon in the right panel of the Grid to view all the comments.
View Grid history
- View update history (by who, and when) by clicking on the "History icon" on the right-side panel.
View Record history
View what specific changes have been made on a record in Record History.
- Right - click on a cell and select Record history, or you can also open record history in Grid History (click on Show changes and select the updated status of the record)
- From here, a bottom panel will appear on your screen listing all the available versions of your record. Each version is labeled with date, time, editors and highlight new changes to a record.