Learn how to share Grids with your members
In this article:
Invite team members or contributors
You can invite members of your team from the bottom left corner of your project. They can be your in-house colleagues or freelancers - all you need is their email addresses.
- Click the Invite Member button at the bottom left corner of your project
When you invite someone, you can decide what role they are and what type of access they'll have:
- Admin - can manage everything in the company except billing and company info., have the full access to Grids, databases and projects.
- User - can only work with database and Grids, see views that shared to User's Company groups by Admin or Owner
You may control which data they have access to or add new role from the Company Roles tab on Company Settings page
1. Invite Admin
- Enter email address. You can invite members in bulk by clicking the menu button at top and uploading your CSV file.
- Click Add Another Member if needed.
- Click Send Invites.
2. Invite User
- Click on the icon next to Invite to switch the member's role to User
- Enter email address
- Select checkboxes if the users are translators and add language pairs (include a source language to view and a target language for translators to edit)
- Add users to the company groups so they can see views that are shared to the group. You can select an existing group or create your own
- Now the invitations have been sent. You can assign different Project roles in each Project for every new members by selecting one of the options below.
Read next: Company roles and user access rights